GREENFIELD COLLEGE ADMISSIONS POLICY
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Admission to various classes in Greenfield College Sargodha is granted on merit strictly and in accordance with the rules, regulations,
policies and procedures of the College. Applications for admission will be accepted according to the schedule notified and no Application Form will be accepted after the last date except with the special permission of the Principal. After the completion of all the necessary stages of admission, the list of successful candidates will be displayed on the College Notice Board. Students, who fail to pay all the dues by the due date their right of admission will forfeited.
- College authorities can reject candidate’s application for admission on the ground of unbecoming character or conduct.
- The applications of the students who are found to have an unbecoming character and conduct will be rejected. No appeal can be filed against the rejection.
- After the admission of a candidate, if it comes to the knowledge of the College Authorities at any stage, that the documents submitted by the candidate for admission carry a misstatement, or are fake, or there is an error in these documents, that may affect his/her merit, his/her admission will be cancelled.
- Candidates who apply on Sports and Special Category Basis are requested to submit a separate Sports Form/Special Category Form along with the General Admission Form separately for each Game/Activity/Category to which they wish to apply. They must write, “Sports Basis/Special Category Basis” in block letters on the top of the General Admission Form.